Full day tour of Athens and Ancient Corinth
Our tour starts by visiting the Acropolis of Athens and then driving to Ancient Corinth. On the way up to Acropolis you will have the chance to walk in the surrounding area and see monuments, such as Propilaia (the old entrance of Acropolis built in 436 B.C. by the architect Mnisiklis).
You can go to the top of the hill and have Athens spreading out beautifully in front of you. After that you can admire the Parthenon, the temple devoted to the goddess Athena, the new museum of Acropolis, the Conservatory Herod Atticus and more.
When we finish our visit of the Acropolis, we continue driving to the ancient town of Corinth, in the south eastern tip of the Peloponnese peninsula. It was the home of Sisyphus and the hero Bellerophon. Corinth controlled the communication between the Peloponnese and mainland Greece by connecting the Saronic and the Corinthian Gulf. The place was known to be the richest commercial city of ancient Greece because of its location. After that we will visit the Temple of Apollon, the Peirene Fountain and the Archeological Museum.
At the end you will have the time to relax and enjoy dinner or coffee at the place of your choice.
Back in town we can leave you at the same place we picked you up or somewhere else down town.
Book this tour
Tour: Full day tour of Athens and Ancient Corinth
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfer to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Call us +30 6932 605230, for any change.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
Notes & Conditions
- All above rates are quoted in Euros, per tour for 1-4 persons. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- The prices don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All prices are in euros and include road tolls, all packages and taxes.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"