Athens by Night (4 hours)
This tour starts in the evening by picking you up at your hotel or from the place of your choice down town.The first stop is at Port of Piraeus, which is one of the biggest ports in the world. After that, we will show you Marina Zeas and Castella’s hill so you can admire the unique view of Piraeus. Then we will drive up to Microlimano for a drink where you can enjoy the view of the Marina.
Next, we will go down town to Athens, to walk through the streets of Monastiraki and Plaka, where you have the chance to buy lovely souvenirs. Afterwards, you may have dinner at a traditional restaurant where you can taste the Greek cuisine and enjoy live Greek music.
At the end we can leave you at the same place we picked you up or somewhere else down town.
Book this tour
Tour: Athens by Night
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfer to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Call us +30 6932 605230, for any change.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
Notes & Conditions
- All above rates are quoted in Euros, per tour for 1-4 persons & per tansfer for 1-3 persons. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- The prices don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All prices are in euros and include road tolls, all packages and taxes.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"