Full Day Tour of Athens and Sounio (8 hours)
This tour starts at your hotel or from the place of your choice down town.
We visit the Acropolis in Athens and head south towards Cape Sounio. This is a full day trip, in which you can get to know the incredible sights of down town Athens.
At the Acropolis you have the opportunity to see the Parthenon, The Theatre of Dionysus, Askleipeion and many other sites. You will have about one hour here to walk around and enjoy the area.
We continue the tour by passing The National Library, The Academy of Arts and Letters, The Presidential Residence, Zappeion and other historical buildings.
We will keep driving along the scenic coastal road where you can marvel at the sea view which the Saronic Gulf has to offer, till we arrive at Cape Sounio. In addition, we will go through Glyfada, Varkiza and other places which are the most well-known summer resorts.
Finally, when we get to Cape Sounio, and the Temple of Poseidon, you will have some time to walk around and take some photos. After the visit we will take you to a traditional tavern for lunch.
Back in town we can leave you at the same place we picked you up or somewhere else down town.
Book this tour
Tour: Full Day Tour of Athens and Sounio
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Bus Rental Greece to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- We require at least 8 hours notice in order to fulfill a reservation, in case any transfer is booked with short notice our company has the right to cancel the booking and refund the deposit.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- Extra charge of 10 euros for night hours (23.00 - 07.00).
- All above rates are quoted in euros include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"