Half Day Tour of Sounio (4 hours)
This tour starts at your hotel or from the place of your choice down town.
We drive along the coastal road to enjoy the view of Saronic Gulf and see some of the most chique suburbs such as Vouliagmeni, Varkiza, Lagonissi, Anavyssos, and many more.
Then we arrive at Sounio which is known as the Cape or Kavokolones. Sounio is called the Cape because it is located at the southernmost side of Athens. It is famous because of its geographic location and of course because of the ruins of the ancient Temple of Poseidon. The place has been declared a National Park because of its environmental value.
Upon return we will rest at a Greek traditional tavern in the same area to have lunch/dinner and then go back to your hotel or at the place that you have chosen in the down town area.
Book this tour
Tour: Half Day Tour of Sounio
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Bus Rental Greece to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- We require at least 8 hours notice in order to fulfill a reservation, in case any transfer is booked with short notice our company has the right to cancel the booking and refund the deposit.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- Extra charge of 10 euros for night hours (23.00 - 07.00).
- All above rates are quoted in euros include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"