Athens Sightseeing Tour (4 hours)
The tour starts from Syntagma square where you can see the Parliament of Greece.
In front of it you can see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and you will watch the changing of the guards of the Presidency. After that, we will visit the Temple of Zeus and the open-air museum. The tour continues with a visit to Kalimarmaro, the Panathenaic Stadium, where the 1st modern Olympic Games were held in 1896. During the tour, we will stop at Zappeion Megaron Hall, and then we will drive along Panepistimiou Street where you can see the University of Athens, the National Library of Greece and the Monetary Museum of Athens. On this tour you will also have the opportunity to visit the most popular monument in Athens, the Acropolis. There you can also visit the museum where you can admire many pieces of art which tell the history of Greece. It is a really unique tour which you can combine with a visit to the Theatre of Dionysus, Askleipieion, Pantheon and other beautiful and interesting places.
Next on the itinerary is some time off. You can go on a stroll around the historical cobblestoned streets of Plaka, find a cosy taverna, and keep on discovering the streets where Sokrates and Plato walked around two millennias ago. The area is full of small charming shops, where you can get souvenirs for friends and family. Our motto is to be flexible, and we can also leave you somewhere else downtown or at the same place where we picked you up.
Book this tour
Tour: Athens Sightseeing Tour
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Bus Rental Greece to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- We require at least 8 hours notice in order to fulfill a reservation, in case any transfer is booked with short notice our company has the right to cancel the booking and refund the deposit.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- Extra charge of 10 euros for night hours (23.00 - 07.00).
- All above rates are quoted in euros include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"