Full Day Tour of Ancient Corinth-Mycenae-Nafplio-Epidauros
At the beginning of our tour we will visit the Corinth Canal, where we will make a stop to take some photos. The Corinth Canal connects the Corinthian and Saronic Gulfs. After that, we will visit ancient Corinth, where St. Paul used to live and preach for two years. It is also famous because of its strategic location as an entrance to Athens, and therefore has a long history of being a commercial centre. In ancient Corinth you will have the chance to see many old monuments at the Archaeological Museum. Other interesting sites are the Temple of Apollon and the Periene Fountain.
We then continue to Mycenae, an ancient town in the Argolis area, where we will find the Cyclopean Walls, the tomb of Agamemnon, the Archaeological Museum and the Lions Gate. Mycenae lies near the mountain Meters and across the bay of Argolis. Homer described the city as ‘rich’.
Then we will visit Nafplio, a town in the Peloponese peninsula. It is the capital of Argolida and one of the most picturesque towns in the country. It is also well- known because of the Bourtzi, a small fortress built on a small island in the middle of the harbor, and of course Palamidi, a Venetian fortress. In Nafplio you will have time to relax, have lunch at a traditional Greek restaurant.
Our last stop will be Epidaurus, where you will see the famous ancient theatre built in a ravine in 340 BC by the architect Polykleitos the Younger. It is the most beautiful and best preserved of the ancient theaters, and it also has wonderful acoustics.
Back in town we can leave you at the same place we picked you up or somewhere else down town.
Book this tour
Tour: Full Day Tour of Ancient Corinth-Mycenae-Nafplio-Epidauros
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Bus Rental Greece to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 6932 605230 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
Notes & Conditions
- We require at least 8 hours notice in order to fulfill a reservation, in case any transfer is booked with short notice our company has the right to cancel the booking and refund the deposit.
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 7 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- Extra charge of 10 euros for night hours (23.00 - 07.00).
- All above rates are quoted in euros include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"